24 January, 2017
Coffee is the second largest good in the international trade after oil.
Temperature of earth's
23 January, 2017
The temperature of earth's interior 30-50 km deep is more than 1000 degrees by Celsius.
21 January, 2017
A short sleep contributes to creativity. Sleep really can help resolve a problem which is bothering you, - just take a nap, and you are sure to find a creative solution, according to American specialists.
90% of all animals
20 January, 2017
Over 90% of all animals kinds ever living on Earth, had died out before human appeared.
80% don't care
19 January, 2017
Never tell people about your problems. 80% don't care, the other 20% are glad you have them.
Uniform for Nazi troops
18 January, 2017
During the Second World War the uniform for Nazi troops was sewn by a German tailor, Hugo Boss, who became world known just because of this.
Service in KGB
17 January, 2017
During his service in KGB, Vladimir Putin had a nickname: Moth.
See in a dream
16 January, 2017
When we sleep, our eyes move in accordance with what we see in a dream.